CLG is Northport’s liaison group with the community. This group was setup as a condition of Northport’s consents, through the Resource Management Act 1991 during construction of berths 2 and 3. However Northport decided on completion of the berths, that this group was an important medium to the community and that it should remain in place.
This group is made up of representatives from the following groups:
- Patuharakeke Te Iwi Trust Board
- Residents or ratepayers groups and citizens association representing the communities of:
- Whangarei Heads
- Bream Bay College
- Northland Regional Council
- Whangarei District Council
- Department of Conservation
Click to download a PDF of the minutes of CLG meetings.