The following documents are required before entry to Northport as First Port:
Pre-arrival Forms - to be completed and forwarded to ship's agent no less than 48 hours before arrival:
- New Zealand Advance Notice of Arrival Form (2 pages)
- Ballast Water Declaration Form - Part 1 and 2
- Crew List (NZ Customs XLS Format)
- Voyage Memo showing arrival and departure dates at all ports visited in the last two years (or since vessel last came to NZ if less than two years ago).
Customs Papers to be presented for inspection on arrival:
- Inward Report (including stores list)
- Crew List
- Individual Crew Declarations (Manifest)
- Nil List
- Masters Declaration
- Ballast Water Declaration Part 1 (original)
- Ballast Water Declaration Part 2 (if applicable)
- Maritime Declaration of Health - (Between 24 - 12 hours before arrival, request "Free Pratique" by e-mail to email@example.com
Customs and MAF officials generally board ships on arrival.